Yesterday, New Hampshire’s Democrat Minority Leader Steve Shurtleff, sent an email to fellow legislators that not only contained lies about the voter database but also contained more ‘Fake News’ he perpetrated by the left. Shurtleff’s letter requests fellow legislators sign a petition to hold a special session to vote on whether or not Secretary of State Bill Gardner should share New Hampshire’s voter database with the Election Commission. | More…
- “Just here to do my job,” says First Amendment foe (Security, cops)
- Henniker’s Master Plan… a blueprint for the Official Budget Committee.
- Donna Green: Still Waiting…
- NH State Rep Sherry Frost – what, she thinks she’s now the Sandra Fluke of knees?
- NH Senate votes to expand net metering to larger users
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets