Yesterday, New Hampshire’s Democrat Minority Leader Steve Shurtleff, sent an email to fellow legislators that not only contained lies about the voter database but also contained more ‘Fake News’ he perpetrated by the left. Shurtleff’s letter requests fellow legislators sign a petition to hold a special session to vote on whether or not Secretary of State Bill Gardner should share New Hampshire’s voter database with the Election Commission. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets