The bones were discovered by a kayaker Monday, were recovered by officials on Tuesday and are being investigated by Durham Police, New Hampshire State Police and New Hampshire Marine Patrol, said Durham Deputy Police Chief Rene Kelley. He said investigators have “a pretty good idea” who the deceased is, but will not release the person’s identity until there is confirmation from the state Medical Examiner’s office. | More…
- FCC votes to repeal net neutrality after meeting halted for security threat
- Timberlane Budget Committee Hands Superintendent Flat Line Budget
- Ventriloquists at Work: Hartford Goes After Pro-life Pregnancy Help Center
- rypto Insider: Europe moving toward financial dictatorship, blockchain solution needed
- Ed Naile: Is “Establishing a Physical Presence” Enough?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets