1.) Democrats like to accuse everyone but themselves of vote suppression but abortion is vote suppression, and they’ll do anything to protect that. The irony, of course, is that they are statistically suppressing their own likely voters while a majority of Republicans favor letting them not just live, but live long enough to vote (potentially) against Republicans. | More…
- FCC votes to repeal net neutrality after meeting halted for security threat
- Timberlane Budget Committee Hands Superintendent Flat Line Budget
- Ventriloquists at Work: Hartford Goes After Pro-life Pregnancy Help Center
- rypto Insider: Europe moving toward financial dictatorship, blockchain solution needed
- Ed Naile: Is “Establishing a Physical Presence” Enough?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets