1.) Democrats like to accuse everyone but themselves of vote suppression but abortion is vote suppression, and they’ll do anything to protect that. The irony, of course, is that they are statistically suppressing their own likely voters while a majority of Republicans favor letting them not just live, but live long enough to vote (potentially) against Republicans. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets