1.) Democrats like to accuse everyone but themselves of vote suppression but abortion is vote suppression, and they’ll do anything to protect that. The irony, of course, is that they are statistically suppressing their own likely voters while a majority of Republicans favor letting them not just live, but live long enough to vote (potentially) against Republicans. | More…
- “Just here to do my job,” says First Amendment foe (Security, cops)
- Henniker’s Master Plan… a blueprint for the Official Budget Committee.
- Donna Green: Still Waiting…
- NH State Rep Sherry Frost – what, she thinks she’s now the Sandra Fluke of knees?
- NH Senate votes to expand net metering to larger users
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets