Politicians in the Netherlands are discussing the possibility of legalizing euthanasia for healthy people. The proposed “Completed Life Bill” would allow any person age 75 or over who decides their life is “complete” to receive euthanasia. It doesn’t matter if they are otherwise perfectly healthy. |More…
- FCC votes to repeal net neutrality after meeting halted for security threat
- Timberlane Budget Committee Hands Superintendent Flat Line Budget
- Ventriloquists at Work: Hartford Goes After Pro-life Pregnancy Help Center
- rypto Insider: Europe moving toward financial dictatorship, blockchain solution needed
- Ed Naile: Is “Establishing a Physical Presence” Enough?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets