In two legislative victories for Gov. Chris Sununu, he saw Republicans unite to pass a state budget and full-day kindergarten. The New Hampshire House and Senate met Thursday for the final session of the legislative year in their respective chambers, and behind-the-scenes negotiations on the budget led to a win for the NH GOP platform. An $11.7 billion biennium budget is on its way to Sununu’s desk for his signature. | More…
- FCC votes to repeal net neutrality after meeting halted for security threat
- Timberlane Budget Committee Hands Superintendent Flat Line Budget
- Ventriloquists at Work: Hartford Goes After Pro-life Pregnancy Help Center
- rypto Insider: Europe moving toward financial dictatorship, blockchain solution needed
- Ed Naile: Is “Establishing a Physical Presence” Enough?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets