The vote was 4-1, with District 5 Councilor David Wheeler casting the lone vote in defense of taxpayers who want to keep healthcare funds away from abortion providers. The contracts were supported by Councilors Joe Kenney, Andru Volinsky, Russell Prescott, and Chris Pappas. | More…
- What’s the difference between the Communist Manifesto and the Democrat Party Plarform? It’s hard to tell….
- Hearing 2/20/2018 – Protecting the Rights of Conscience for Medical Professionals
- Why We Can Never Have an Honest Discussion about Mass Shootings
- The History of the Second Amendment, how Homicide Rates are Skewed, and the Solution to School Shootings
- Cornerstone Legislative Update
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets