Accordingly, pursuant to the the provisions set forth in the Manchester City Charter under Articles 8 & 9, consider this letter an official and formal complaint alleging violation of the City Charter by an Elected Official as defined by the charter, by debating, discussing and voting on the Fact Finder’s Report involving the Manchester Fire Department where both aldermen have immediate family members employed. A clear and plain reading of the charter would indicate that both aldermen are elected officials, their children are immediate family members, and the provisions of the Conflict of Interest article are quite clear that they may not discuss, deliberate or vote on these matters. Ludwig’s violation is more egregious insofar as this is not his first deliberate violation of the Charter – as he acted similarly with the teacher’s contract issue last year. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets