The states with the highest rates for female drivers involved were led by New Hampshire at 30.3 percent, followed in the top 10 by Maine (28.5 percent), North Carolina (28.2), Washington (28.2), Utah (27.9), Georgia (27.7), Florida (27.1), South Carolina (27.1), Alabama (27) and Ohio (26.8). | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets