The states with the highest rates for female drivers involved were led by New Hampshire at 30.3 percent, followed in the top 10 by Maine (28.5 percent), North Carolina (28.2), Washington (28.2), Utah (27.9), Georgia (27.7), Florida (27.1), South Carolina (27.1), Alabama (27) and Ohio (26.8). | More…
- “Just here to do my job,” says First Amendment foe (Security, cops)
- Henniker’s Master Plan… a blueprint for the Official Budget Committee.
- Donna Green: Still Waiting…
- NH State Rep Sherry Frost – what, she thinks she’s now the Sandra Fluke of knees?
- NH Senate votes to expand net metering to larger users
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets