The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is promulgating technology-based pretreatment standards under the Clean Water Act to reduce discharges of mercury from dental offices into municipal sewage treatment plants known as publicly owned treatment works (POTWs). This final rule requires dental offices to use amalgam separators and two best management practices recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA). More…
- Ellen Kolb: 5 Good Minutes With Meagan and Laura of And Then There Were None
- New Hampshire warns of email scam about traffic fines
- New Hampshire Online Gambling Bill Is Back In Play
- NH House Rep. Sponsors Constitutional Amendment to Guarantee “Community Rights”
- Bias: Concord Monitor burying the lede on Trump’s action on Obamacare?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets