The next 40 Days for Life campaign will begin on September 27, and applications are being accepted through June 23 from potential campaign leaders. Coincidentally, here in New Hampshire, the leader of the most recent 40DFL campaign in Concord is inviting people to join her on June 17 in a morning of retreat and prayerful discernment. | More…
- “Just here to do my job,” says First Amendment foe (Security, cops)
- Henniker’s Master Plan… a blueprint for the Official Budget Committee.
- Donna Green: Still Waiting…
- NH State Rep Sherry Frost – what, she thinks she’s now the Sandra Fluke of knees?
- NH Senate votes to expand net metering to larger users
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets