After four days of back-to-back negotiations between the New Hampshire House and Senate, lawmakers on the state budget conference committee finally decided Wednesday on an $11.7 billion two-year spending plan. Although it’s widely expected to pass the Senate, there is still a chance that it could fail in the volatile House. More…
- “Just here to do my job,” says First Amendment foe (Security, cops)
- Henniker’s Master Plan… a blueprint for the Official Budget Committee.
- Donna Green: Still Waiting…
- NH State Rep Sherry Frost – what, she thinks she’s now the Sandra Fluke of knees?
- NH Senate votes to expand net metering to larger users
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets