The science of climate science is full of questions no one is answering, not the least of which is why there are so damn many of these Gray Seals in New England if the Cod chased the cold north while the Ring Seals did not? A conundrum complicated by another fact. Cod continues to be overfished in New England, according to NOAA, which seems unlikely if not impossible if the water really is too warm, or maybe they are not being overfished they just moved north after all. | More…
- What’s the difference between the Communist Manifesto and the Democrat Party Plarform? It’s hard to tell….
- Hearing 2/20/2018 – Protecting the Rights of Conscience for Medical Professionals
- Why We Can Never Have an Honest Discussion about Mass Shootings
- The History of the Second Amendment, how Homicide Rates are Skewed, and the Solution to School Shootings
- Cornerstone Legislative Update
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets