The science of climate science is full of questions no one is answering, not the least of which is why there are so damn many of these Gray Seals in New England if the Cod chased the cold north while the Ring Seals did not? A conundrum complicated by another fact. Cod continues to be overfished in New England, according to NOAA, which seems unlikely if not impossible if the water really is too warm, or maybe they are not being overfished they just moved north after all. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets