An official at an agency that manages foreclosed homes in Flint, Michigan, has resigned after a recording surfaced Sunday in which he blames the city’s water crisis on “n****rs who don’t pay their bills.”
- Ed Naile: Is “Establishing a Physical Presence” Enough?
- Republicans reject business tax breaks in NH Senate panel vote
- Full Video of First-Ever Free State Blockchain Conference
- NH Ranked 47th Because it Didn’t Spend Tobacco Settlement Cash The Way They Want?
- Full-day kindergarten will be on Milford ballot
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets