The Islamic Society of Greater Concord is working to establish a permanent mosque in a vacant industrial building on North Main Street, which if successful would be a first for the city.President Hubert Mask said the society has outgrown the rented space it uses at the East Concord Community Center….more.
- 50% Increase in Border Patrol Apprehensions Along NY-VT-NH Borders
- Eversource Serves Cease & Desist Letter on the Environmental Defense Fund
- Hey, Gov. Chris Sununu – how’bout just buying each one a boat?
- Claremont superintendent floats draconian cuts after clash with school board
- Farmington NH High School Lets a Left Wing Activist Propagandize Kids in the Classroom
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets