The Islamic Society of Greater Concord is working to establish a permanent mosque in a vacant industrial building on North Main Street, which if successful would be a first for the city.President Hubert Mask said the society has outgrown the rented space it uses at the East Concord Community Center….more.
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets