An out-of-state extreme left-wing faux feminist organization, UltraViolet, ascended upon the state house dressed as ‘handmaids’ from the book The Handmaid’s Tale in some sort of protest against mothers seeking justice for their murdered babies. These women were dressed in the full garb of the handmaids with white bonnets and red capes. As if to further mock their own selves, they even had a man dressed as one of the handmaids, beclowning themselves to all new levels. More…
- 50% Increase in Border Patrol Apprehensions Along NY-VT-NH Borders
- Eversource Serves Cease & Desist Letter on the Environmental Defense Fund
- Hey, Gov. Chris Sununu – how’bout just buying each one a boat?
- Claremont superintendent floats draconian cuts after clash with school board
- Farmington NH High School Lets a Left Wing Activist Propagandize Kids in the Classroom
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets