An out-of-state extreme left-wing faux feminist organization, UltraViolet, ascended upon the state house dressed as ‘handmaids’ from the book The Handmaid’s Tale in some sort of protest against mothers seeking justice for their murdered babies. These women were dressed in the full garb of the handmaids with white bonnets and red capes. As if to further mock their own selves, they even had a man dressed as one of the handmaids, beclowning themselves to all new levels. More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets