Today, a hearing was held before the New Hampshire Senate Education Committee on an amendment to Senate Bill 357 (SB 357 – irony noted), AN ACT relative to safe school zones and relative to syringe service programs. The purpose of the legislation appears to allow a syringe program if requested by a school district. | Keep Reading at GraniteGrok.com
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets