A bill that would’ve given Concord that power was recently defeated in the state Senate on a party line vote, 14-10. Republican senators criticized the bill as an unnecessary attempt to raise the cost of living for the capital city’s residents, while Democrats said it was a simple matter of encouraging local control in decision making. |More at NH Watchdog
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets