On Saturday I referenced the passage of expanded Medicaid out of the State Senate. The new Bradley-Care Bill, SB313, complete with a new and improved five-year plan (instead of two, cue the Soviet national anthem) got the yeah votes of every Democrat in the New Hampshire Senate and seven out of fourteen “Republicans.” | Keep Reading at GraniteGrok.com
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets