After a couple of hours of debate, the Senate has voted to move forward with Senate Bill 313, which would rewrite and reauthorize one of the key state-controlled provisions of the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare, in New Hampshire. Where previous legislation had carried two-year terms, SB313 sets the terms for the Medicaid expansion in New Hampshire for five years. | More at NH Watchdog
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets