The selectmen and Budget Committee have proposed budgets this year that would increase the “amount of taxes to be raised” by approximately 12% on the local part of our tax bill (not including state and county taxes), compared to last year. |Keep reading at Tuftonborough.net
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets