Since New Hampshire doesn’t impose income and sales taxes, it’s not surprising that the state has among the highest property tax rates in the nation. What might be surprising is exactly how high the Granite State ranks – third highest, according to one analysis. |Read more at NH Watchdog
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets