he New Hampshire House will vote on more than 300 bills the week of March 5. These will include gender identity (HB 1319), barring gender reassignment for minors (HB 1532), and barring taxpayer funding of gender reassignment procedures (HB 1560). Also on the agenda are the Viable Fetus Protection Act (HB 1680), the Abortion Information Act (HB 1707), conscience protection for medical personnel (HB 1787), and a ban on coerced abortions (HB 1721). | More at Cornerstone…
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets