GRAY, ME — The National Weather Service has issued alerts for both inland and coastal New Hampshire communities warning of a “bomb cyclone” nor’easter heading into the state. The alerts – which were issued at around 3 p.m. on March 1, 2018 – warn of a coastal storm heading into New England beginning on Friday morning. Snow is expected in the northern areas of the state. | More at Patch.com
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets