CLAREMONT — Claremont School District administration released on Wednesday night an initial draft of the proposed 2018-2019 school year budget to include a more than $1.7 million increase from the current operating budget. In total, the proposed budget would cost $32,909,613, ending the trend since 2015 of keeping increases to the budget less than $200,000. | Keep Reading…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets