Recently I wrote the eulogy for Cop Block, the national police accountability activist news website. Nothing lasts forever, especially in the world of activism, where doing the right thing rarely means one can make a living at it. Burnout is real and has happened to some of the brightest activists to ever hit the Cop Block scene.
- Firms reach $7.8-million settlement over allegations of selling fetal tissue
- New Hampshire senator leads charge to strengthen state’s right-to-know law
- Guilty verdicts in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire, Great Dane case
- Keene State professor files suit against city over students’ right-to-know requests
- Alleged booze baron from Flushing busted for smuggling liquor from New Hampshire to New York
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets