Remington is the parent company of Bushmaster Firearms which made the semi-automatic rifle that Adam Lanza used to kill school-children AFTER he murdered his mother to gain access to her guns. The parents sued Remington previously but PLCAA (Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act) denied their suit. The parents’ money-grubbing ambulance-chasing lawyer, however, thinks he can spend their money to gain fame for himself with a “cutesie” line of attack. |Read More at GraniteGrok.com
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets