Granted, there are few examples of people being convicted of these laws, and they may prove to be hard to enforce, but are they unnecessary? Are they contrary to the public good or just to public opinion? And what are the consequences of leaving the law on the books for extreme cases? | Read More at nhmagazine.com
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets