From time to time, Girard at Large host Rich Girard, that’s me, not only reports the news, he makes it. Such is the case this morning as I take the first person in this newscast to announce that I will retire this show effective with our sign off this Friday, November seventeenth. | Keep Reading at Girard at Large
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets