Well the voters of Manchester spoke last night and one might say they were of many minds. In a campaign that saw a twelve percent increase in the number of ballots cast, many results came as a surprise, while others not so much. | Keep Reading at Girard at Large
- Cornerstone: Retained Bills Coming to N.H. House in January
- Report That Declares Huge “Rise” in Hate Crimes in NH Leaves A lot of Details Out.
- Hassan and Shaheen to Attend Dinner Revering ‘Serial Sexual Assaulter’
- Legislator’s Response to Homeschool Bill
- You’re Invited to a Candid Forum on Gender Identity
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets