A commission tasked with reforming New Hampshire’s law on open records requests, released a report last week recommending a new process for citizen complaints. The commission is advocating for an extrajudicial system so citizens can appeal when public officials refuse to grant records requests. |Read more at NHPR
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets