Goffstown Police have arrested twenty-three-year-old Shawn Rees of Hooksett and charged him with three counts of Criminal Mischief, a Class B misdemeanor after identifying him in surveillance video tagging a building with graffiti. Turns out Rees and a yet to be named accomplice, tagged several buildings here in scenic Pinardville in the overnight hours between August fourth and fifth. While investigating, the Goffstown Police got a call from a Manchester business owner that had surveillance footage of two individuals spray-painting their business. | More…
- “Just here to do my job,” says First Amendment foe (Security, cops)
- Henniker’s Master Plan… a blueprint for the Official Budget Committee.
- Donna Green: Still Waiting…
- NH State Rep Sherry Frost – what, she thinks she’s now the Sandra Fluke of knees?
- NH Senate votes to expand net metering to larger users
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets