Goffstown Police have arrested twenty-three-year-old Shawn Rees of Hooksett and charged him with three counts of Criminal Mischief, a Class B misdemeanor after identifying him in surveillance video tagging a building with graffiti. Turns out Rees and a yet to be named accomplice, tagged several buildings here in scenic Pinardville in the overnight hours between August fourth and fifth. While investigating, the Goffstown Police got a call from a Manchester business owner that had surveillance footage of two individuals spray-painting their business. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets