Rep. Karen Umberger: Short-term rentals are subject to NH rooms and meals tax

To the editor:

Summer vacation is winding down and the tourists are starting to think about other things.

I need to remind anyone who has rented their property over the summer or during ski season through Airbnb, vacations rentals or any of the other online service that lists your home, condo, apartment, etc. for a short term rental, you need to pay New Hampshire rooms and meals tax.

This also applies if you use one of the many short-term rental agents in the area.  | More…

| Conway Daily Sun

H/T Susan Olsen

About Steve Mac Donald

Husband, Dad, Dog Lover, Blogger, (sometimes) Radio Co-Host, Free Speech Facilitator, Climate Denier, Gun Owner, info-junkie, ...
This entry was posted in New Hampshire News, taxes and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s