Today it was reported by WMUR that the New Hampshire Democrat Party is filing a lawsuit over Senate Bill 3 (SB3), AN ACT relative to domicile for voting purposes. The bill was passed by both the house and senate and was signed by Governor Sununu in July. The bill not only had the support of a majority of Granite Staters who demand integrity in elections but it was supported by Secretary of State Bill Gardner, a Democrat, who also testified in support of the bill during hearings. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets