We might be right to suggest that they were there to exercise their constitutional right. To object to certain speech with their own speech. And I’m sure there were counter-protesters there who came for that reason. But I suspect that the organizers of the counter-protest were hoping to incite violence. | More…
- Jeanne Shaheen Blames Russia for Dreamers Portesting Pelosi
- What’s going on with the Northwood New Hampshire School Board?
- NH Court Says SAU 55 Can Charge $7.49 for an Electronic Copy of an Email
- Deerfield PD adopts new policy for illegal immigrants
- Ridley Report: Questions for Muslim-baiting politician
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets