We might be right to suggest that they were there to exercise their constitutional right. To object to certain speech with their own speech. And I’m sure there were counter-protesters there who came for that reason. But I suspect that the organizers of the counter-protest were hoping to incite violence. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets