A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 36% of Likely Republican Voters think it would be good for the United States if McConnell stepped down as Senate majority leader, while 17% believe it would be bad for the country. Another 35% of GOP voters feel if McConnell stepped down as the top Republican in the Senate, it would have no impact. Twelve percent (12%) are undecided. | More…
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets