A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 36% of Likely Republican Voters think it would be good for the United States if McConnell stepped down as Senate majority leader, while 17% believe it would be bad for the country. Another 35% of GOP voters feel if McConnell stepped down as the top Republican in the Senate, it would have no impact. Twelve percent (12%) are undecided. | More…
- Ed Naile: Is “Establishing a Physical Presence” Enough?
- Republicans reject business tax breaks in NH Senate panel vote
- Full Video of First-Ever Free State Blockchain Conference
- NH Ranked 47th Because it Didn’t Spend Tobacco Settlement Cash The Way They Want?
- Full-day kindergarten will be on Milford ballot
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets