One of their reasons is that rail is so much better than flying – just look at the comfy seats that are shown when Amtrack does its ads. Sure looks like the lap of luxury, right? Easy-peezy, just buy your ticket and hop on board, right? Er, maybe in the near future, not so much. Let’s just bring the same Kabuki security theater of the TSA to this “no hassle” idea of Donchess: | More…
- “Just here to do my job,” says First Amendment foe (Security, cops)
- Henniker’s Master Plan… a blueprint for the Official Budget Committee.
- Donna Green: Still Waiting…
- NH State Rep Sherry Frost – what, she thinks she’s now the Sandra Fluke of knees?
- NH Senate votes to expand net metering to larger users
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets