One of their reasons is that rail is so much better than flying – just look at the comfy seats that are shown when Amtrack does its ads. Sure looks like the lap of luxury, right? Easy-peezy, just buy your ticket and hop on board, right? Er, maybe in the near future, not so much. Let’s just bring the same Kabuki security theater of the TSA to this “no hassle” idea of Donchess: | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets