In more behind-the-scenes drama of your Timberlane School District, here is an email exchange between me and our superintendent whose contract extends to 2022. (Note, I am the school board head of the standing Policy Committee. Superintendent Metzler is the administrative head of such policy committee. Yes, two snarling heads on one beast.) | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets