CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — New Hampshire State Police are alerting the public to tablets that look like oxycodone, but contain fentanyl, potentially creating an overdose hazard.
- Watch: This Video Shows Violence From Antifa In Charlottesville
- Politician reacts to Constitution question with “We’re all done sir”
- Portsmouth City Council Changes Rules for Public Input
- NH Restaurant Accused of Over-Serving Drinks to 3 Who Died
- Just 28% Think Americans Have True Freedom of Speech Today
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets