I do think there is a place for showing the world the reality of abortion, similar to that of Emmet Till’s casket demonstrated the horror of violence against people of color in the 1950’s. But as a nation we’ve been traumatized by abortion. Millions of people have suffered the scourge of this brutal mass murder. Not a soul hasn’t been affected. So, how and where it would be appropriate to show such pictures is a complex question. | More…
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets