I do think there is a place for showing the world the reality of abortion, similar to that of Emmet Till’s casket demonstrated the horror of violence against people of color in the 1950’s. But as a nation we’ve been traumatized by abortion. Millions of people have suffered the scourge of this brutal mass murder. Not a soul hasn’t been affected. So, how and where it would be appropriate to show such pictures is a complex question. | More…
- New Hampshire individuals, small-business owners see spike in Obamacare premiums
- Just how has the Uranium One scandal been “debunked”?
- Liberals trashing Thanksgiving – the “let’s pick a fight” edition
- Rochester Keno vote recount ends in tie, meaning initiative fails
- President Trump’s Thanksgiving Message
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets