“The role that drug makers have played in contributing to the heroin, fentanyl, and opioid crisis that is devastating communities in New Hampshire and states across the country is abundantly clear. Through improper marketing of prescription opioids, drug makers have long been running a campaign of deception to mask how addictive these products really are. | More..
- New Hampshire to Get $1 Million in EpiPen Settlement
- ‘Supremacy’ is the Goal of All Democrat Policies
- Mark Steyn: Epic Rant on Chelsea Clinton Comparing the Confederacy to “Lucifer”
- Would Nashua Mayor Donchuss bring TSA-Style Searches to his choo-choo plan
- Police Department Creates Gang Prevention Unit
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets