“The role that drug makers have played in contributing to the heroin, fentanyl, and opioid crisis that is devastating communities in New Hampshire and states across the country is abundantly clear. Through improper marketing of prescription opioids, drug makers have long been running a campaign of deception to mask how addictive these products really are. | More..
- New Hampshire individuals, small-business owners see spike in Obamacare premiums
- Just how has the Uranium One scandal been “debunked”?
- Liberals trashing Thanksgiving – the “let’s pick a fight” edition
- Rochester Keno vote recount ends in tie, meaning initiative fails
- President Trump’s Thanksgiving Message
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets