With the next school year right around the corner, some families are filing a Letter of Intent to begin home educating their children. They have a choice to file with their local school district (SAU) office, a private school that offers these services, or with the state Department of Education. This role is called a Participating Agency.
- New Hampshire’s Governor Chooses Placating the Leftist-Elite Over Facts
- Darlene Pawlik: My Treasure from Sex trafficking
- Feds seem to be faring worse and worse against key targets
- Bannon Could Start Network to Compete with Fox News
- Boston company says pod transportation could be in NH’s not-so-distant future
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets