MANCHESTER, N.H. — Hours after arriving at New Hampshire’s only hospital for veterans for his first visit, Secretary of Veterans Affairs David Shulkin on Friday announced that he was removing the head of nursing services, the third leader of the troubled Manchester VA Medical Center he has ousted in three weeks. *| More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets