CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu has removed from the Executive Council agenda a permit extension for a long-debated boat ramp proposed for Lake Sunapee in Newbury, saying “enough is enough.”
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets