Before the 2017 Legislative Session began, Liberty Lobby LLC CEO Darryl W Perry began identifying bills of interest. This was initially done based solely on the titles of the Legislative Service Requests (LSRs), which are made public shortly after being filed. The text of the LSRs are then made available once the wording is finalized and has a signature from the sponsor. Not every LSR gets a bill number; a Representative or Senator can ask to withdraw the LSR. This often happens if there are multiple LSRs on the same topic with the same objective, or if the sponsor learns there is little chance of passage. | More…
- Ed Naile: Is “Establishing a Physical Presence” Enough?
- Republicans reject business tax breaks in NH Senate panel vote
- Full Video of First-Ever Free State Blockchain Conference
- NH Ranked 47th Because it Didn’t Spend Tobacco Settlement Cash The Way They Want?
- Full-day kindergarten will be on Milford ballot
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets