Before the 2017 Legislative Session began, Liberty Lobby LLC CEO Darryl W Perry began identifying bills of interest. This was initially done based solely on the titles of the Legislative Service Requests (LSRs), which are made public shortly after being filed. The text of the LSRs are then made available once the wording is finalized and has a signature from the sponsor. Not every LSR gets a bill number; a Representative or Senator can ask to withdraw the LSR. This often happens if there are multiple LSRs on the same topic with the same objective, or if the sponsor learns there is little chance of passage. | More…
- Ellen Kolb: 5 Good Minutes With Meagan and Laura of And Then There Were None
- New Hampshire warns of email scam about traffic fines
- New Hampshire Online Gambling Bill Is Back In Play
- NH House Rep. Sponsors Constitutional Amendment to Guarantee “Community Rights”
- Bias: Concord Monitor burying the lede on Trump’s action on Obamacare?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets