Michael Mann sued some folks, Tim Ball, Mark Steyn, and National Review because they “made fun” of his hockey stick. The Canadian court (where he is suing Tim Ball) would like to see the hockey stick data so it can review Michael Mann’s defense of it and render judgment. He refuses to share it with the court. | More…
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets