This Independence Day, I am pushing the meme of New Hampshire Independence. It is its own country of 1,331,000 people with a unique set of cultural, economic, and philosophical values. It’s about time you and I start referring to NH as a country. Forget “draining the swamp” — Leave the swamp! | More…
- NH Man Sentenced to Prison for Sexually Assaulting Boy at Gunpoint
- Democrat Lawmaker posts, then deletes, Trump assassination comment
- Is it Time to Change Everything Named after Democrat Sen. Robert Byrd?
- Former NH State Rep Collette Worseman (R-Meridith) on the assault by NH State Rep Katherine Rogers
- A CLASSIC example of the NH GOP stuck in the Marquis of Queensbury rules
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets