LACONIA — After Heidi Follansbee saw the poor turnout of participants for the city’s Memorial Day parade, she called the city’s Parks and Recreation Department to complain. When she was told the department was planning to drop its annual Fourth of July parade for lack of interest, she stepped forward to save it. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets