Another successful legislative season has concluded for the summer and Republicans have once again passed a responsible conservative budget that helps the state live within its means while taking care of our state’s top priorities. Papers across the state have offered praise on the recent budget and we wanted to share some of the highlights with you. | More (PDF)
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets