CONCORD – A proposed 50 percent increase in turnpike tolls – the first systemwide hike in 10 years – would speed up existing reconstruction projects on Interstate 293 in Manchester, in Concord and on the Seacoast; fund new projects; and eliminate the two ramp tolls at the F.E. Everett Turnpike exits in Merrimack, according to a new state report. | Keep Reading at Union Leader.com
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets