A group of animal rights activists gathered at a busy intersection near the New Hampshire fish and game headquarters in Concord on Friday to protest fur trapping — and, with the holiday shopping season kicking into gear, to send a message against buying goods made from fur. | Keep Reading at NHPR
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets